Sunday, March 27, 2011

Procrastination at its best!!

I have yet to open up word to begin my 10pg Art History paper. I had all good intentions to begin it this morning, but my camera was dying to be let out of its box. I should probably put it out of sight until the semester is over, not to mention it is going to be worse once it's nice outside. I began a One-A-Day yesterday which I'm pretty excited about, I've always wanted to do one and I figured now with my new purchase was a better time than ever. Not only will it be neat to see all the different pictures, but also the progress that I make the more I get familiar with the camera. I'm pretty excited about my pictures today! After I was satisfied with a few shots I threw them in photoshop and messed around a bit! It's always nice to just sit down and create something for yourself no deadline or requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment