Friday, March 25, 2011

Work Never Ends nor Does the Snow

This week was crazy busy. I felt like I never had a minute to sit and take a breath. Monday was my interview in EC for a graphic design internship. That night I also ended the long journey of researching and finding a DSLR camera to buy. It was a headache to say the least, all last week I had been looking around, but no stores had the one I wanted so I broke down and bought the more expensive one. I have not even had a chance to take it out of the box yet, but can't wait to get out on a photo adventure. Tuesday was an accounting test. Wednesday turned into ANOTHER snowy day, just what we needed! Thursday the sign project was due and another accounting test. And I ended the week with an Art History midterm! Most of the week focused on my sign project it called for many late nights, but considering we started over just a week ago, our group really pushed through and it turned out alright. But what was probably the longest and hardest week of the semester thus far really turned out to be o.k. I GOT THE INTERNSHIP! It cuts the stress of the week and the rest of the semester in half. I will be working at the Eau Claire Press Co. starting at the end of the month and for the summer and possibly into next semester. I could not be more excited, it was my goal for this year to find a internship and gain experience in my field. And what is more exciting than doing something you completely love for the summer and not having to go back to a boring old job! I don't think this post could have enough exclamation marks!!!!!!!! ...I would add another if the snow would disappear!

No comments:

Post a Comment