Saturday, March 31, 2012

6 Weeks!!!

I'm trying not to freak out and have a panic attack, but there is a lot to get done in the next 6 weeks. At least my creative gears are working well under the pressure. I've been doing quite a bit of brainstorming for the rest of designs and the actual set-up of the space. Today I bought some good looking plants and took them out of their soil. Some...more like my apartment is beginning to look like a greenhouse and YES I said no soil; my Mom still thinks I'm crazy for taking plants out of their dirt. Guess she has never heard of hydroponic gardening. Not going to lie I'm still going to cross my fingers and hope that they don't all die in the next six weeks, but science tells me not to worry. On that note GROW BABY GROW 6 WEEKS TO GO!! The last image of a sunset I took last summer in EC may seem a little random, but I have set that image as my background on my work computer and laptop as motivation till the end, because when this is all over summer festivities and adventures will begin!! Back to work!















No comments:

Post a Comment