Sunday, March 11, 2012

The 10 Day Weekend...





I am not the least bit jealous while many of you are lying on a beach somewhere (o.k maybe just a little), but there is work to be done!  This to do list is certainly not going to check itself and while being somewhere other than the Midwest for spring break may spark tons of creativity, I would get many strange looks if I took my cutting board and exacto knife out to the beach. The most exciting thing for me this break is I will not have to look at an accounting textbook or an advertising textbook and what a relief that will be. I have packed up only the essentials; the tablet, iPod, Communication Arts magazines, sketchbooks, camera and computer. Oh and the tennis shoes and running gear to hopefully find time to get a jump start on training for upcoming runs including the Color Run, more to come on this at a later date, but I am super excited!!!  Two major events are right around the corner, Senior Show and AIGA MN's Portfolio One on One, both of which are going to take a good amount of time and creativity. With that said I am fully prepared for an awesome break, I have a portable hardrive in my back pocket (anticipating ANOTHER computer crash), ideas ready to be put into action and an eagerness to get started. Ready Set GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment